J.E.I. Metallurgical, Inc., Dallas, Texas, provides metallurgical failure analysis, product failure analysis, accident investigation, pre-litigation accident investigation, litigation support, forensic engineering and expert witness services. The firm provides forensic metallurgical engineering failure analysis services for injured individuals, corporate, industrial, insurance and government agencies.
Metallurgical Failure Analysis
- Oil Field Accident Investigation & Metal Failure Analysis
- Metallurgical Engineering Evaluation
- Corrosion and Material Failure Analysis
- Industrial Equipment Failure Analysis
- Mechanical-Design Testing
- Welding and Weldment Failure Analysis
- Digital Microscopy and Scanning Electron Microscopy
Litigation Support and Consulting
- Product Liability Evaluation
- Metallurgical Expert Witness Testimony
- Metallurgical Failure Analysis
- Metallurgical Engineering Accident Investigation
- Accident/Scene Investigation
- Forensic Macro/Micro Photography
- Accident Reconstruction
- Explosion and Fire Evaluation
J.E.I.Metallurgical's lead engineer, R. Craig Jerner, has a reputation for excellence which is based on over 46 years of successful professional activities as a research metallurgist, accident investigator, metal consulting engineer, metallurgical expert witness, university professor of metallurgical engineering and assistant dean. He has conducted over 1,600 industrial accident investigations and failure analyses. Dr. Jerner has testified as a metallurgist, professional metallurgical engineer, metallurgical engineering expert witness and metallurgical consultant in more than 300 depositions, and over 80 Federal and State court appearances for plaintiffs and defendants.
His philosophy is to incorporate his 45+ years of experience and training to investigate all available metallurgical and accident evidence in order to develop the most probable failure scenario consistent with available physical evidence, data and test results.
Dr. Jerner offers personal attention as a metallurgist, expert, engineer and consultant to clients with around the clock availability offered world wide.