J.E.I. Metallurgical, Inc., Dallas, Texas, provides metallurgical failure analysis, product failure analysis, accident investigation, pre-litigation accident investigation, litigation support, forensic engineering and expert witness services. The firm provides forensic metallurgical engineering failure analysis services for corporate, industrial, insurance and government agencies and private individuals.
Metallurgical Failure Analysis
- Oil Field Failure Analysis
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Corrosion and Material Failure Analysis
- Industrial Equipment Failure Analysis
- Mechanical-Design Testing
- Welding and Weldment Failure Analysis
- Digital Microscopy and Scanning Electron Microscopy
Litigation Support and Consulting
- Product Liability Evaluation
- Metallurgical Expert Witness Testimony
- Metallurgical Failure Analysis
- Metallurgical Engineering Accident Investigation
- On Site Accident Investigation
- Forensic Macro/Micro Photographic Documentation
- Accident Reconstruction
- Fire and Explosion Evaluation
J.E.I.Metallurgical's lead engineer, R. Craig Jerner, has a reputation for excellence and is based upon over 46 years of successful professional activities as a research metallurgist, accident investigator, metal consulting engineer, metallurgical expert witness, university professor of metallurgical engineering and assistant dean in over 1,500 industrial accident investigations and failure analyses. Dr. Jerner has testified as a metallurgist, professional metallurgical engineer, metallurgical engineering expert witness and metallurgical consultant in more than 300 depositions, and over 80 Federal and State court appearances for plaintiffs and defendants.
His philosophy is to investigate all metallurgical and accident evidence in order to develop the most probable failure scenario consistent with available physical evidence, data and test results.
Dr. Jerner offers personal attention as a metallurgist, expert, engineer and consultant to clients with around the clock and around the world availability.