Evaluation of the metal failures is the focus of J.E.I. Metallurgical. Accident Investigation is exactly what the phrase suggests, investigation of an accident. As a metallurgist and metallurgical expert, Dr. Jerner has conducted over 1,600 metallurgical accident investigations.
When do you need a metallurgist to be involved in an accident investigation?
- Was there an accident involving metal?
- Do you have broken metal components?
- Do you think the broken metal caused the accident?
- Do you think the broken metal was an important factor in the accident?
- Did a part of the equipment, machine, or vehicle fracture or sperate from a metal component?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you need a metallurgist or metallurgical engineer to investigate the accident. J.E.I. Metallurgical, Inc. conducts original, at the scene accident investigations as well as assisting with the evaluation of ongoing pre and post litigation investigations.
As a metallurgist and metallurgical engineer, Dr. Jerner has been utilized at a member of a fast response accident investigation team. When an accident occurs at an oil well drilling site, an explosion occurs at a plant or any other major accidents, fast response accident investigation is necessary to preserve vital evidence and to conduct an incident root cause analysis.