Metallurgical Engineering Expert and Consultant
J.E.I. Metallurgical, Inc., Dallas, Texas, provides litigation support, expert witness services, pre-litigation accident investigation and metallurgical failure analysis. The firm also provides metallurgical failure analysis services for industrial, governmental agencies and private individuals.
Metallurgical Failure Analysis
- Oil Field Failure Analysis
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Corrosion and Material Failure Analysis
- Industrial Equipment Failure Analysis
- Mechanical-Design Testing
- Welding and Weldment Failure Analysis
- Digital Microscopy and Scanning Electron Microscopy
Litigation Support and Consulting
- Product Liability Evaluation
- Metallurgical Expert Witness Testimony
- Metallurgical Failure Analysis
- Metallurgical Engineering Accident Investigation
- On Site Accident Investigation
- Forensic Macro/Micro Photographic Documentation
- Accident Reconstruction
- Fire and Explosion Evaluation
R. Craig Jerner’s reputation for excellence is based upon over 45 years of successful professional activities as a university professor of metallurgical engineering, assistant dean, research metallurgist, accident investigator, metal consulting engineer and metallurgical expert witness in over 1,500 industrial accident investigations and failure analyses. Dr. Jerner has testified as a metallurgist, professional metallurgical engineer, metallurgical engineering expert witness and metallurgical consultant in more than 300 depositions, and over 80 Federal and State court appearances for plaintiffs and defendants.
His philosophy is to investigate all metallurgical and accident evidence in order to develop the most probable failure scenario consistent with available physical evidence, data and test results.
Dr. Jerner offers personal attention as a metallurgist, expert, engineer and consultant to clients with around the clock and around the world availability.